For last but not least and concluding the so called traditional pre-LAC2019 release frenzy:
- Qtractor 0.9.6 (pre-lac2019) is released!
Here the last changes included for this wrap-up release:
- Fixed LV2 UI Touch feature/interface implementation.
- Plugin latency/delay compensation is now introduced as an option to tracks only (cf. Track/Properties.../Latency compensation).
- Refactored all singleton/unique application instance setup logic away from X11/Xcb hackery.
- A bit lesser of a naive file-name numbering is now in place to avoid as much as possible, the piling up of internal curve/automation files when saving existing sessions.
- Maybe just informational but the original MIDI file format is now correctly reported across ref-counted linked MIDI clips.
Qtractor is an audio/MIDI multi-track sequencer application written in C++ with the Qt framework. Target platform is Linux, where the Jack Audio Connection Kit (JACK) for audio and the Advanced Linux Sound Architecture (ALSA) for MIDI are the main infrastructures to evolve as a fairly-featured Linux desktop audio workstation GUI, specially dedicated to the personal home-studio.
- source tarball:AppImage packages:
- static rendering:
Qtractor is free, open-source Linux Audio software, distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL) version 2 or later.
Enjoy && Please, have (lots of) fun.
rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela