- Qtractor 0.9.4 (winter'19 beta) is released!
Changes for this season are as follows:
- Drag-moving and copy-pasting existing clips, while over the main track-view, now shows the respective (audio wave-shapes and MIDI piano-rolls) graphical representations, as much as possible.
- For good and bad, session name changes now trickle down to respective audio/MIDI file names as well.
- Audio output monitoring meters may now be shown on MIDI tracks and buses as a default user preference option (View/ Options.../Plugins/Instruments/Show audio output monitoring meters) and also in plugin list context sub-menu (Audio/Meters).
- Custom color (palette) themes can be exported to and imported from external files.
- LV2 plug-in UI GTK2 and X11 in Qt5 host native support are now enabled on configure by default.
- Fixed minimum input value as 10% (was 1%) for audio clip time-stretching in the Clip / Edit... dialog.
Qtractor is an audio/MIDI multi-track sequencer application written in C++ with the Qt framework. Target platform is Linux, where the Jack Audio Connection Kit (JACK) for audio and the Advanced Linux Sound Architecture (ALSA) for MIDI are the main infrastructures to evolve as a fairly-featured Linux desktop audio workstation GUI, specially dedicated to the personal home-studio.
- source tarball:AppImage packages:
- static rendering:
Qtractor is free, open-source Linux Audio software, distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL) version 2 or later.
Enjoy && Keep the fun.
rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela