First of all, LSP Plugins became completely open source and are licensed under terms of GNU LGPL v3 license!
Additionally, experimental support of ARMv7-A architecture added, basicly for Raspberry Pi 3B/3B+ devices.
The overall list of changes is listed below:
- Changed licensing to GNU Lesser General Public License version 3 (GNU LGPL v3).
- Moved code repository to GitHub while keeping release history.
- Implemented linear impulse response profiler plugin.
- Added basic Raspberry Pi 3B/3B+ (ARMv7A) support (experimental).
- Implemented unit testing subsystem.
- Implemented performance testing subsystem.
- Implemented manual testing subsystem.
- Fixed and optimized convolution algorithm for convolver module that produced invalid output.
- Added LSPC file format implementation.
- Added LSPC file format support to convolver plugins.
- Huge refactoring: DSP code moved from core to separate subtree.
- Partially implemented NEON SIMD instruction support for some DSP assembly functions for ARMv7A architecture.
- Fixed bugs in some DSP oversampling routines.
- Optimized complex multiplication functions.
- Implemented additional complex number routines.
- Implemented additional functions to DSP core.
- Fixed compilation warnings and errors emitted by the GCC 8 compiler.
- Updated development documentation.
Demo for a new plugin: