- Implemented Kompressor Mono, Stereo, LeftRight, MidSide (Compressor) plugin series
- Implemented Seitenkette Kompressor (Sidechain Compressor) Mono, Stereo, LeftRight, MidSide plugin series
- Moved sidechain processing functions into independent separate DSP module.
- Fixed issue related to LV2 bug that disallows to save preset of plugin if it has square brackets in the name.
- Fixed build issue triggering on GCC 6: default C++ standard in GCC was changed to C++11, added strict C++98 usage into makefiles.
- Fixed time drifting between Middle and Side channels in FIR/FFT mode for Graphic Equalizer and Parametric Equalizer.
- Fixed and updated metadata of Graphic Equalizer plugin: now filters have individual pre-defined frequencies, Graphic Equalizer's tranlation is corrected to 'Graphic Equalizer'.
- Re-worked LSP Parametrischer Equalizer plugin series: added filter mode parameter.
- A bit improved support of LinuxVST for Tracktion DAW and other JUCE'd plugins. Great thanks to Nick Dowell, the developer of amsynth. Still, there are problems with UI redraw.
- Implemented biquad x8 filter bank using SSE, SSE3, AVX and FMA instructions, overall performance goal is about 1.8x on x86_64 architecture, i586 architecture has no performance regressions when switching from two x4 banks to one x8 bank.
- Fixed issues with peak value transfer from DSP to UI for VST and JACK versions of plugin.
As usual, demo is available at youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXOjx3jfw2I
Donation page: https://salt.bountysource.com/teams/lsp-plugins