No more excuses left: please upgrade!
- Qsampler 0.5.3 (end-of-autumn'18) is released!
Qsampler is a LinuxSampler GUI front-end application written in C++ around the Qt framework using Qt Designer.
- source tarball:
- Avoid saving plug-in sampler channels and related devices to regular LSCP (*.lscp) session files.
- Fixed MIDI and Audio device selection on the common sampler channel settings dialog.
- Old deprecated Qt4 build support is no more.
- AppStream metadata updated to be the most compliant with latest freedesktop.org specification and recommendation.
Qsampler is free, open-source Linux Audio software, distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL) version 2 or later.
Enjoy && have (lots of) fun!
rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela