Last album you bought, downloaded or listened to

Music trends, latest album reviews...whatever!

Moderators: MattKingUSA, khz

HenryW
Established Member

Last album you bought, downloaded or listened to

Post by HenryW »

This is a thread that won't get old with time! What's the latest cd you have bought, and what do you think of it?
TAERSH
Established Member

Re: Last album you bought, downloaded or listened to

Post by TAERSH »

I can't actually recall what's the last CD I bought. The last CD my girlfriend bought was a CD of Stockhausen, "Far into the Stars" from 2020. That's some really great music!

Though, within the last two weeks I bought some LP's of Doldinger, BJH, Zappa, Bartok, Wagner, Helen Schneider, Cobham, George Duke, Lenny MacDowell just to name a few. For some time now I'm returning to listen preferably to LP and Tapes. Also I bought 4 Tape Decks some time ago, 3 of them are Technics Tape Decks with DBX noise reduction (2 of them are auto reverse double Tape Decks) and I ordered around 500+ cassettes from different Ebay auctions - used, but in good shape. One special super deal was 187 TDK and Maxell cassettes, almost all 90 minutes, a few 120 minutes at 26 Euro!

Usually I record new LP's to tape and then listening to tape. So, by those 500+ cassettes I'm pretty much setup for the near future. :D
HenryW
Established Member

Re: Last album you bought, downloaded or listened to

Post by HenryW »

I don't purchase digital music at all.
If there is something I want, I'd much rather buy the CD.
The same for books;
a digital copy just doesn't please me.