About three months ago we've started weekly lessons in our company related to sound engineering and sound producing. I was explaining to interested people some details of sound engineering and sound producing. Totally we got eight lessons, each about 3 hours of duration. There was theory and basic practice that explained such themes like:
- overview of studio gear and studio path
- recording methods with microphones
- frequency-domain processing (equalization)
- dynamic processing (compression, limiting, gating, expanding etc...)
- spatial processing (reverberation, delay)
The main problem that it's all in russian language and has to be at least translated with subtitles. Also, each lessons is about 3 hours length, so probably they should be split into sub-lessons for about 20-30 minutes. Due to limitations of my hardware I couldn't perform screencast, so the practice part was recorded with the camera and looks like camrip.
Indeed, if you're interested, I can publish these materials (or a pilot one, for tasting).