The Kemper Profiler and other Nonlinear Audio Equipment analysis and emulation tools

Discuss your workplace, instruments, amps, and any other gear.

Moderators: MattKingUSA, khz

glowrak guy
Established Member

Re: The Kemper Profiler and other Nonlinear Audio Equipment analysis and emulation tools

Post by glowrak guy »

Amost a year to the day ago, at GAM, Ken posted:

"OK so..
We need to kick things off.. I have the Studio/Office built, I have regained the mental capacity to handle work again (Thanks to the wonderful world of brain altering chemicals and Marijuana) And.. we are in full agreement of the direction we will take."

I'm not involved in facebook, but I heard he uses that, instead of forum-style communications.
Maybe drop by his place with some cold beer, and hot new strings?
Cheers
funkmuscle
Established Member

Re: The Kemper Profiler and other Nonlinear Audio Equipment analysis and emulation tools

Post by funkmuscle »

glowrak guy wrote:Amost a year to the day ago, at GAM, Ken posted:

"OK so..
We need to kick things off.. I have the Studio/Office built, I have regained the mental capacity to handle work again (Thanks to the wonderful world of brain altering chemicals and Marijuana) And.. we are in full agreement of the direction we will take."

I'm not involved in facebook, but I heard he uses that, instead of forum-style communications.
Maybe drop by his place with some cold beer, and hot new strings?
Cheers
ok I'll reach out to him
funkmuscle
Established Member

Post by funkmuscle »

I reached out to Ken and he's no longer dealing directly with the business and he is not doing anything with plugins. He is still tied to acme but just as a shareholder. The software company that he sold it to is running the show.
glowrak guy
Established Member

Post by glowrak guy »

Thanks for doing that. I hope he is winning the health battles.
Did he mention the company who is working with his products?
I'd like to follow their progress, if possible.
Cheers
gimmeapill
Established Member

Post by gimmeapill »

On a side note, I saw one of those Kempers used live last WE.
It was looking like a sore thumb on stage (doom concert - the other bands were on Matamp or Orange), but by hearing it I couldn't tell the difference with the tube amps. They seem to work as advertised.