M-Audio Axiom Pro 49 for $299 on Amazon

Discuss your workplace, instruments, amps, and any other gear.

Moderators: MattKingUSA, khz

rage_311

M-Audio Axiom Pro 49 for $299 on Amazon

Post by rage_311 »

Guys,

Hopefully this is the right section to post this in. Just wanted to share a deal that I just took advantage of on Amazon (the 49-key M-Audio Axiom Pro): http://www.amazon.com/M-Audio-Axiom-Pro ... B001RH9P2O
It's at least $200 off the normal price right now, so I figured it's worth sharing. Enjoy!

This sale price brings it down to the price of the regular Axiom non-pro. I think the only difference between this model and the Axiom non-pro is the fact that this one supports "HyperControl", which might not actually help us Linux musicians. Supposedly, it automatically maps knobs/sliders/pads to certain functions in Cubase, Reason, Pro Tools, etc. I'd love to hear somebody's input on whether or not we can bend this functionality to the Linux will... Either way, the resale value of this keyboard should remain higher than the non-pro, so I figure it's worth getting for the same price anyway.

Also, I realize this is my first post here and may be regarded by some as spam, but be assured that I gain absolutely nothing (except warm fuzzies) from sharing/linking this deal to you. I'm a long-time lurker and I just jumped at the opportunity to give SOMETHING back to this community. Anyway, let me know if anybody else decides to get on this deal and how it works out for you!