Latency Tip

Why not tell us a little bit about yourself? Welcome to the community!

Moderators: MattKingUSA, khz

latency-fun
Established Member

Re: Latency Tip

Post by latency-fun »

:mrgreen: Why u double u tee eff me ??? ??? huh ??? huh ??

In my last message...
By "left" I meant political leanings.

by 100% I meant 100% on my machine.

777 is permissions ... and a number used by a certain commmunity I mentioned.

Just clarifying.

&&&&&&

How to deal with negate'ers on forums??

The way I just did. No the previous responder said nothing about climate or flat earth theory. But if it's good for him and others.. to negate basic facts with bs... then it's good for me to negate their bs with my own, isnt it? Or is it bs? In other words.. tech is full of the same stuff I called out..

And the rest of what I said is just basically the sucky situation everyone is in using tech all owned by the same equity companies. Until we work together - to address antitrust issues -- Yes... it's the sad truth ... red hat bought by ibm, owned by blackrock/vanguard (check yahoo finance).. who also owns MS,Apple ... not wholly but when you add up major and minor companies/subsidiaries & individual stock holders... it look's bad.... the last major stock breakdown in another country .. on a serious note... showed 45,000 trans-national corporations owned by 143 companies... through a network like these companies. (in that one barclays owned 60% of all of them).

That's how they're doing it in finance.

So.. when all these strange things start happening with the software... or a mysterious virus like symbiote is spread far and wide... and nobody can seem fix it for a couple years... (but who profits from it) or nobody can seem to get a breath from ridiculous responders on forums..

Who you gonna call?

Equity company tech support ? Or truthful people in the real world?

That's why I respond the way I do.

Long story short, what I did worked. Why would anyone bother negating it?

Enjoy the thread..
Maybe i'll respond in another year if everythings still working!
:mrgreen:
GMoon
Established Member

Post by GMoon »

latency-fun wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 6:55 am Who you gonna call?
Well, not LinuxMusicians, obviously.

Nice conspiracy theories, BTW (for linuxmusicians.com ? really? :wink: ).
merlyn
Established Member

Post by merlyn »

latency-fun wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 6:55 am Who you gonna call?
Obviously Ghostbusters.
Long story short, what I did worked. Why would anyone bother negating it?
Just to clarify ... I'm not negating the fact it worked for you. It didn't work for me or other people posting. If you want to be scientific about it try your thing on different hardware. Let's say five different systems, then we'll see where we are.
Loki Harfagr
Established Member

Post by Loki Harfagr »

Heatwave season again spreading all over, and alas seems it'll be a regular fashion much too soon, it's a gas gas gas :arrow:
latency-fun
Established Member

Post by latency-fun »

Merlyn lies.

He didn't try what I wrote.

Neither did most of the other responders -- they wrote about using qjack .. and that didn't work right. Like I said it didn't ... And who's using Arch ?

As a matter of fact -- what I posted was posted on linux audio sites years ago too. And osx and windows.

Sooo .. merlyn still a negater. And the big question ... why ?? Why would anyone bother negating a simple post.

It just doesn't make sense.

I'll leave it at that.

*** conspiracy theories ?? it's more of a conspiracy theory ---- to say that the anti trust problems do not exist --- meaning; what I wrote is basic truth -- if your an investor you would know.

It is a financial conspiracy. And that's what the negater's hate. Theory no ... reality yes - unfortunately.

I challenge anyone to review who own's who. Who owns the controlling share of State Street, Vanguard, Blackrock, T Rowe, and about 20-30 other companies -- they all own each other. That's not a myth ... that's not an assumption.... that's 1000+ hours of economic research.

It's one of the biggest frauds in the US.

Their companies also paid for the republican "stop the steal" politicians... they are the major owners of both fox & msnbc... That's how they did this!

Steamy (like shit) think tanks .. (?stink tanks) .. paying for all the dirty politics... they even paid the people siding with the kkk this time... How awful is that?

Thank god I don't work for any of those companies.

And anyone supporting their corporate fiasco can eat sh**.

Wait till there are 40 million protesters again.

Nom Nom Nom Merlyn ?
Last edited by latency-fun on Sat Jun 25, 2022 3:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Loki Harfagr
Established Member

Post by Loki Harfagr »

latency-fun wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:15 am
He didn't try what I wrote.
You didn't either respect your writings on the wall, in your (hopefuly) last post you, scientificaly, promised to wait a year before (maybe) being noisy again, tsk tsk…
latency-fun
Established Member

Post by latency-fun »

Tsk Tsk, You might be mad at me..

I just had thought.................. This has been a hard time. Maybe I'm being hard on people...

As the wisdom keeper of the great arcane and esoteric knowledge of the sacred and holy 4ms... I would like to mend the hearts of the many in our land of LInux Musicians.

I would like to post a job opportunity for all those having a hard day in big tech.

Recently, my friend acquired a chip fab plant in Sri Lanka.

The new processors are going to be BIG!

Were gonna make it to market in some of the hottest devices you've never seen yet. Meta ain't got sh** on our R&D.

----> How will you know us? <--- (I'm an early supporter)

The big S to the little p to ever-lasting y... As in "S/py Microprocessors" ...

It's based on our new architecture called "Computer Interoperable Architecture" or short for "See-I-Hey Micro!"/Embedded -- "where everyone is Inside".

BIG BIG BIG government contracts!
"Intel" has no intel on this project.

Gonna be huge.. bigger than Google. Bigger than guns, Bigger than cigarettes..
Data acquisition service's come pre-loaded at the chip level. They can't be removed! We brand each chip for each investor.

There's an Amazon/Inside chip. An Ebay/Inside chip. A Microsoft/Inside chip.. All rebranded by "See-I-Hey Micro".

Huge contracts right off the boat.

Linux developers are highly encouraged and invited to the microprocessor rights-revival campaign!

All right, I hope I've mended all hurt feelings about my hugely popular thread on latency issues.

Good Night.

**I noticed this thread and all the responders have disappeared, it now appears as if this thread is my personal diary. This is okay with me. To have my own wall in Linux Musicians is a real treat. Thank You!
Last edited by latency-fun on Sat Jun 25, 2022 3:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
sunrat
Established Member

Post by sunrat »

You must be very happy. You have wonderful delusions. :mrgreen:
Natelok
Established Member

Post by Natelok »

Shit got weird up in here! It must be the FBI. Shit always gets weird when the FBI show up...
Nate!

Music Nerd, Guitarist, Fixer of Things, DJ, currently employed by Donnybrook Balingup Community Radio (Station Manager & Drive Time DJ, Recording Engineer for a small attached studio for local artists)

DAW: Mixbus at home, Mixbus32C at work
Loki Harfagr
Established Member

Post by Loki Harfagr »

Natelok wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:29 pm Shit got weird up in here! It must be the FBI. Shit always gets weird when the FBI show up...
More probably another unexpectable Spanish Inquisition backwarping, as expected.
latency-fun
Established Member

Post by latency-fun »

Since this thread is now my diary.

Captains Log: U.S.S Arch Centipede; Post Date 6-24-22

Do linuxer's have humor?

I can't answer that question yet.

At 4 hours 17 minutes of Arch use, I heard a noise. It was a strange noise, lasted for 10 seconds and sounded like "Signs". Like an alien communications signal. Repetitive like my posts. After much confusion I managed to isolate it. Which nasty system D component did it ? None.. in the end, it was a cable.

So, all in all.. everything is okay in Archland. 1 Year later Scotty's still taking the day off. Not a single problem. None zilch nada.

By midday I had time to groom my Schwartz. It grew like a sturdy Sequoia in the star-light. It's head nestled high in the clouds - on alert for political chaos.

I had a revelation. The universe is large.

Upon re-entry to Galatic Rome today; I heard of mischief...;

Apparently alliances have been formed between Data's evil twin brother and the Borg...
At first, I thought it was just Zuckerlore... until I witnessed his animatronics at the senate hearing.

Now, im wondering if they weren't right all along.

Too many coincidences!

Captains Log, first officer is beaming down to Archhenge, where the 1st transistor really took shape. With three sticks, hands, and lighting... we hope to re-create the ceremony; and have a calm and relaxing vacation.
latency-fun
Established Member

Post by latency-fun »

Was my latency in responding........to myslef............................. fun ?

Back with another edition of "See-I-Hey" I see you too.

Here at Big Red Elephant Software .. we think big!

We want to add the big unholy S back to the holy python.

We are talking about a new development platform called "Spython" or "$python" for early adopters.

Oh wait, that was last year...

Did anyone see the Chips act coming?

That's alot of money! Question of the day. Who are intel's biggest share holders? Where does the money go?
https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/INTC/holders/
https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/MSFT/holders/
https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/AAPL/holders/
https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/IBM/holders/

Add up the mutual funds too.. did you know half of those companies, in the tops, own each other too!?

And did you know the mutual stock equity companies vote for the stock holders too?

That's the problem. And that's why everyone's stuff is getting hacked. Those companies might be hiding the surveillance Easter eggs.. on an update schedule. To outpace the public's ability to make sense of the scheme.

How much is surveillance worth to equity companies with holdings in the realm of 60 trillion (added up amongst them).. companies who are given preferential treatment by governments.. governments who want preferential treatment too?

Not hard to figure out.

(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BlackRock -- AUM 10 trillion) thats blackrock alone.

I hope the developers help the people figure all this out. The world cannot work if all the data infrastructure and everything in it is for sale.

Think about this; Is time-bombed, as in with a time limit planned into it -- purposeful vulnerabilities -- planned into software release/update schedules ... as a product plan... a good idea?

Do you think that people who conspire to overthrow governments, would want - or - not want -- it to work that way?

Good Question.

_ _ _ _ _ _

Sorry no good Zuckerlore on Zuckerborg .. in this edition.
Loki Harfagr
Established Member

Post by Loki Harfagr »

Warpunkee Cajun, the fast and easy bester settings.

1 pound lean round roast
1 Tablespoon Soy Sauce
1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
2 teaspoons tomato paste
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 Tablespoon Cajun Spice blend
Trim meat of all visible fat and any connective tissue; Cut into 2 inch or
so cubes. Place in bowl of food processor. Combine all seasonings in a small
bowl and mix well. Pour over meat cubes. Process until meat is chopped very
finely. If it is less fine it will be not extrude well and will be crumbly