Hi There

Why not tell us a little bit about yourself? Welcome to the community!

Moderators: MattKingUSA, khz

Eli
Established Member

Hi There

Post by Eli »

I'm Eli. I'm 25, and I've made music for about 6-7 years, along with Linux for about 6-7 months. I'm on Arch/i3wm. My main DAW is Ableton. Obviously, as a Linux user, Ableton is a slight problem. But my obsession with Linux has overshadowed my obsession with Ableton since discovering this wonderful OS, so I made the compromise of purchasing Renoise. I was already running an obscure operating system; may as well learn an obscure DAW, too. I wasn't really expecting much, honestly, and figured I'd eventually land on just dual booting to Windows for Ableton. This proved to be false, as I grew and continue to grow more and more shocked at how powerful Renoise is.

My style of music is soul/r&b, jazz, oldschool hiphop, acid jazz, disco, really anything else that involves cool thicc ass juicy chords and unpredictable cadences with a nice head bop.

Nice to meet you all
Basslint
Established Member

Re: Hi There

Post by Basslint »

Nice taste! Welcome :D
The community of believers was of one heart and mind, and no one claimed that any of his possessions was his own, but they had everything in common. [Acts 4:32]

Please donate time (even bug reports) or money to libre software 🎁

Jam on openSUSE + GeekosDAW!