Lèyon di li Neûris′

Why not tell us a little bit about yourself? Welcome to the community!

Moderators: MattKingUSA, khz

Basslint
Established Member

Re: Lèyon di li Neûris′

Post by Basslint »

Lèyon di li Neûris′ wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 4:00 pm Thank you, though, today, nothing can comfort me: a friend is gone.
https://www.facebook.com/Insomniafullpo ... %2CO%2CP-R (sorry to link this website but I don't have any other source).
Can't read it because I don't have FB but I am very sorry :(
The community of believers was of one heart and mind, and no one claimed that any of his possessions was his own, but they had everything in common. [Acts 4:32]

Please donate time (even bug reports) or money to libre software 🎁

Jam on openSUSE + GeekosDAW!
Lèyon di li Neûris′
Established Member
Location: County of Hainaut where people should speak walloonish. Integrated to something called: “Belgium”.

Post by Lèyon di li Neûris′ »

Salute,
Tomorrow I install Parabola on my old computer!
…or PureOS, I'm not quite sure yet Parabola is a rolling release, but PureOS is based on Debian and I'm kind attached to Debian (and the apt system particularly). Moreover, I might add the Ubuntu Studio repositories from PureOS and try to install it based on the PureOS with it's blob-free kernel.
If you have any thought on that you are welcome to share it, I take my final decision tomorrow on the late afternoon or the early evening, I guess.
God bless you.
Excuse my not so bad imperialist language.
Je parle:
-français (langue maternelle),
-ein bisschen Deutsch,
-on topau walon,
-een beetje Nederlands,
-je signe peu la langue des signes de Belgique francophone,
-я чуть чуть говорю по-русски,
-a trochu česky.
Lèyon di li Neûris′
Established Member
Location: County of Hainaut where people should speak walloonish. Integrated to something called: “Belgium”.

Post by Lèyon di li Neûris′ »

I'm a bit late as I had an incident today that made me lost hours and that was stressful (and I also took some little time to do a kind of tribute to my lost friend for other friends). I thought about installing the stuff tomorrow, but I won't have time tomorrow, so, it will be tonight.
Anyway, I think I'll try the Ubuntu Studio over PureOS solution and if Ubuntu Studio impose me it's blobed kernel to make it real time (instead of triggering the real time possibility of PureOS' kernel or something like that), I will use Parabola instead.
Excuse my not so bad imperialist language.
Je parle:
-français (langue maternelle),
-ein bisschen Deutsch,
-on topau walon,
-een beetje Nederlands,
-je signe peu la langue des signes de Belgique francophone,
-я чуть чуть говорю по-русски,
-a trochu česky.