Why not tell us a little bit about yourself? Welcome to the community!

Moderators: MattKingUSA, khz

Ken Naunton

Post by Ken Naunton »

Hello from Birmingham. I'm involved at a church with Presonus 16 Channel desk with 1394 firewire. But also fed up with windows 10 (on church machine). So have dabbled with linux since 2012 and so going to try to combine both. :D
Michael Willis
Established Member

Re: New Member

Post by Michael Willis »

Hi Ken! Is that Birmingham UK or Alabama? Have you successfully gotten your Presonus device working with Linux? Let us know what questions you have.
Basslint
Established Member

Re: New Member

Post by Basslint »

Ken Naunton wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:56 pm Hello from Birmingham. I'm involved at a church with Presonus 16 Channel desk with 1394 firewire. But also fed up with windows 10 (on church machine). So have dabbled with linux since 2012 and so going to try to combine both. :D
Hello Ken and welcome, fellow church musician (big word for me :lol:) here :D We should make some kind of international ecumenical association for (GNU/)LinuxChurchMusicians, now that would be cool :D
The community of believers was of one heart and mind, and no one claimed that any of his possessions was his own, but they had everything in common. [Acts 4:32]

Please donate time (even bug reports) or money to libre software 🎁

Jam on openSUSE + GeekosDAW!