Hello from a Linux newb!!

Why not tell us a little bit about yourself? Welcome to the community!

Moderators: MattKingUSA, khz

nickture
Established Member

Hello from a Linux newb!!

Post by nickture »

Hello everyone,
I'm excited to be a part of the open-source music creation scene! I'm a musician first and a Linux-er second (or maybe third...). I haven't been writing my own music for too long (2-3 years), so I'm still learning/figuring out my workflow and creative process. After years of playing music written by someone else, I'm taking baby steps to make my own...I started out with Ubuntu Studio back in 2013-14 and wrote a couple of songs in Ardour and such. Switched to AV Linux in early 2017 and I continue to make music (not sure if any of it is actually any good or not haha :wink: ) there. Love the work that GMaq does!!

Very happy to be able to have this community and excited about the possibility to seek inspiration from, bounce ideas off of, and just enjoy the company of other like-minded individuals!!
Linuxmusician01
Established Member

Re: Hello from a Linux newb!!

Post by Linuxmusician01 »

Welcome! In the beginning one is bound to walk into trouble w/ Linux. Looking forward to help you if I can. :)
magicalex
Established Member

Post by magicalex »

Welcome!
gennargiu
Established Member

Post by gennargiu »

Welcome :D

gennaro
Hp Elite 8200 3,1 Ghz - 16 Giga Ram Hd 2 Terabyte - Mx Linux 19.4-Ardour 6.8 - Mixbus 7
Asus X54c - Mx Linux 19.4-Ardour 6.8- Mixbus 7-RPI3 + Raspbian Buster- Rpi4 (4giga ram)