Hi-New Member from Naples-Italy

Why not tell us a little bit about yourself? Welcome to the community!

Moderators: MattKingUSA, khz

gennargiu
Established Member

Hi-New Member from Naples-Italy

Post by gennargiu »

Hi,i am Gennaro and live in Naples Italy. I plays for hobby synthesizers hardware (microkorg mk1,alesis micron,yamaha dx7 mk1,roland d50,korg m1) and virtual synths and used debian stretch with ardour 5.5 for my elecronic and ambient composition on notebook asus x54c . On imac 24 with mac osx yosemite i used logic express 9 and live ableton 8 + reaper and garageband for my ispirations and compositions. All my music composition are free downlaod on site jamendo with nickname pierecall. :D

Upgrade : i have a remove partition with mac osx el capitan and installed kx studio 14.04.05. It's a fantastic for me distro based on gnu/linux for produce audio and video,but also as a generic system for home use.
Currently the programs I'm using in my home studio are Ardour 5.12, Mixbus 4, Qtractor 0.84, Paulstretch 2, Cecilia, Sooperlooper, Jade and all native lv2 and vst linux native synths. All this is added to my hardware synths listed in the previous post with the addition of the multi-effect pedal zoom ms 70 cdr. I like to continue exploring the world of ambient music and soundscapes by only exploiting open source programs and synths.
At the moment i have an old imac 24 of 2007 and a more modern notebook of the asus x54c. On both computers at this time there are only open source operating systems such as kx studio 14.04.05 and debian stretch 9. :wink:
Hp Elite 8200 3,1 Ghz - 16 Giga Ram Hd 2 Terabyte - Mx Linux 19.4-Ardour 6.8 - Mixbus 7
Asus X54c - Mx Linux 19.4-Ardour 6.8- Mixbus 7-RPI3 + Raspbian Buster- Rpi4 (4giga ram)