I'm Woody AKA Matt ..from North of France, near Belgium (meaning same time "sorry for my english").
I discovered piano and now I try to learn how to play (My step mother have a very nice Playel, my wife is a good piano player... every of this was intimidating to me )
Here is my current "setup" :
- I have a M-Audio 88 Keystation ES (not the best, I know.. I just wanted to start cheap)
- A "sampler" and some free soundfonts under Windows 7 (can't remember the name, but sounds Ok).
- A pedal (yes, only one for the moment )
- A Tripath amp'
- A set of Magna Monitor 200
- ...a Koss Porta Pro
So far, not that bad. As a total noob, it's more than enough for me in order to learn piano.
So, here is my ideas :
- I want to setup a little computer running under Linux, just for playing piano / listening MP3 and other stuff.
- Perhaps adding a USB-DAC
- Using good quality samples (like "salamander's piano" etc)
..and many others ideas I'll search the forum, If I don't find something...I'll open a new topic
Sorry to be so verbose
Happy music to everybody
Why not tell us a little bit about yourself? Welcome to the community!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest