Some cool videos I want to share

Completely and utterly unrelated.

Moderators: raboof, khz, MattKingUSA

Post Reply
User avatar
maghoxfr
Established Member
Posts: 103
Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 7:37 pm
Location: Uruguay

Some cool videos I want to share

Post by maghoxfr »

I just wanted to post some really cool videos I've found about gear, gadgets and music.

Cool controllers prototype.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuUjf-c6 ... re=related

Experiment with speaker as a drum head.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTLkafr2 ... re=related

This would be awesome to control rakarrack, I'm planning on giving it a try
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPZWuMsCa6M

Floppy delay
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuOPaumoefY

?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lns8Sf5e-2Q

!?!?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqgkT50QskQ

Cool guitar
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJkuvF4Gur4

Ondes martenot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yy9UBjrUjwo

Glass harmonica
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XPfoFZYso8

Amazing cover (theremin)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bkp9bDGDd1w

Another amazing cover, synth (check this guy's channel, it's awesome)
http://www.youtube.com/user/gattobus#p/u/21/90ZBTnyn2tM

I have a lot more but I just wanted to share this ones and see if anyone liked them.

Cheers

User avatar
MattKingUSA
Moderation Services Senior Administrator
Posts: 682
Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:01 pm
Location: Choctaw Nation, OK
Contact:

Re: Some cool videos I want to share

Post by MattKingUSA »

Dude, I just watched these videos and favourited some, awesome! hahaha :D
-Matt

User avatar
maghoxfr
Established Member
Posts: 103
Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 7:37 pm
Location: Uruguay

Re: Some cool videos I want to share

Post by maghoxfr »

MattKingUSA wrote:Dude, I just watched these videos and favourited some, awesome! hahaha :D
Cool mate! I thought this was a really fail thread but I'm glad you liked some of them!

User avatar
MattKingUSA
Moderation Services Senior Administrator
Posts: 682
Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:01 pm
Location: Choctaw Nation, OK
Contact:

Re: Some cool videos I want to share

Post by MattKingUSA »

Well at first it's a bit overwhelming all the video links! But they're pretty fantastic and interesting instruments and videos. The Glass harmonica thing is an awesome invention. I guess it's the same principal as the guys who play wine glasses. And I guess that's a Marilyn Manson guitar? I don't know his music or live shows so I don't know. :/
-Matt

User avatar
autostatic
Established Member
Posts: 1728
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:26 pm
Location: Beverwijk, The Netherlands
Contact:

Re: Some cool videos I want to share

Post by autostatic »

MattKingUSA wrote:And I guess that's a Marilyn Manson guitar? I don't know his music or live shows so I don't know. :/
It's a Manson guitar, Matt Bellamy from Muse has a Manson endorsement and uses those guitars exclusively. The video is about his signature model.

Best,

Jeremy

User avatar
maghoxfr
Established Member
Posts: 103
Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 7:37 pm
Location: Uruguay

Re: Some cool videos I want to share

Post by maghoxfr »

MattKingUSA wrote:Well at first it's a bit overwhelming all the video links!
LMAO, you are right!

User avatar
MattKingUSA
Moderation Services Senior Administrator
Posts: 682
Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:01 pm
Location: Choctaw Nation, OK
Contact:

Re: Some cool videos I want to share

Post by MattKingUSA »

AutoStatic wrote:
MattKingUSA wrote:And I guess that's a Marilyn Manson guitar? I don't know his music or live shows so I don't know. :/
It's a Manson guitar, Matt Bellamy from Muse has a Manson endorsement and uses those guitars exclusively. The video is about his signature model.

Best,

Jeremy

Thanks for the info. I don't listen to American music. I find it annoying. I have heard of Muse, but I don't know their music I'm afraid. It's a brilliant invention though.
-Matt

steevc
Established Member
Posts: 248
Joined: Fri May 23, 2008 7:05 pm
Location: Bedfordshire, UK
Contact:

Re: Some cool videos I want to share

Post by steevc »

MattKingUSA wrote:Thanks for the info. I don't listen to American music. I find it annoying. I have heard of Muse, but I don't know their music I'm afraid. It's a brilliant invention though.
Just to say Muse are British, not American, if that makes any different. You may still find them annoying, but I enjoy their music. They do a great live show too. Matt likes his technology.
Steve
Sounds - http://soundcloud.com/steevc
Blog - http://studiospoon.blogspot.co.uk/
Recording via M-Audio Delta 66 (+Omni i/o) and Zoom H4. Got Korg nanoKONTROL and M-Audio Uno for my Casio keyboard.

User avatar
MattKingUSA
Moderation Services Senior Administrator
Posts: 682
Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:01 pm
Location: Choctaw Nation, OK
Contact:

Re: Some cool videos I want to share

Post by MattKingUSA »

steevc wrote:
MattKingUSA wrote:Thanks for the info. I don't listen to American music. I find it annoying. I have heard of Muse, but I don't know their music I'm afraid. It's a brilliant invention though.
Just to say Muse are British, not American, if that makes any different. You may still find them annoying, but I enjoy their music. They do a great live show too. Matt likes his technology.
hahaha, that's awesome that their Brits. I do listen to Brit music when they play it on FunkHaus Europa but it's not the annoying stuff they play on the radio in the States. :lol:
-Matt

Post Reply