I know two people who died from Sars-CoV-2, do you know anyone?

Completely and utterly unrelated.

Moderators: raboof, MattKingUSA, khz

glowrak guy
Established Member

Re: I know two people who died from Sars-CoV-2, do you know anyone?

Post by glowrak guy »

A 95 rated mask with a bendable metal nose -clasp, with one strap for around the neck, and a second strap
for over the top of the head, is what is needed, tightly fitting, and that only works on clean-shaven faces.
And only catches around 5% of inhaled or exhaled virals.

If you wear your cheapo CNN approved mask, your glasses will fog up...and,

...you've just proved that you, and everyone who also wears a cheap ear-hanger mask,
an old clogged mask, a mask without a metal nose-clasp, or some artsy home-brew mask,
is spreading whatever they just exhaled (like what just fogged your glasses, or a passers-by's eyes and
now contaminated inhalation) be it flue, covid, common cold, or worse, and is deceiving themselves to a sad extreme.
Such is the sorry state of agenda-driven fake-a-loo science, and the biased media who propagate such stupidity,
so they can feel all warm and fuzzy on the weekend, while filling their lungs with dope tar.

Try going to the grocery store twice a month, with a thorough list, and early in the morning,
or 30 minutes before closing time. Eat and drink healthy, and excersize, to protect whats left of
your breathing capacity, because that capacity is ground-zero for the next covid or flu virals
that pass through your toy masks.

'Love is in the air' but it's not alone. Get vaccinated.
milkii
Established Member

Re: I know two people who died from Sars-CoV-2, do you know anyone?

Post by milkii »

Tricks with glasses;

a) wear slightly down the nose, over the mask. gets getting used to.
b) wipe with soapy water and let dry, wipe with fine cloth (tissue handkerchief-esq)

Also, I could never figure why my N95 was fogging up, not having thought to start using them until 4-5 month ago. Until that was I realised fairly recently that that is solved by crossing the two straps

My latest laconic/generalising take is: The vaccine does not stop you getting it and passing it on, it just stops it from potentially hurting/really hurting your body (and what chance does the next person have for getting it or suffering, and the folk they.. etc.)

I had friend who died, and a fair number from differing circles/scenes note they got it baaad and were still suffering weeks after.

Please note I've not read like 93% this thread, I was creating a reply and it was the last one I opened before packing my N2 and moving city a a few weeks ago ago, only the latest comment as I instinctively went for the last page. Just wanting some files on the device, and look where this went! (this last wee bit was added in here -ed)

How bad did it get? Mods have to curtail any stupid back and forth drama? Should it be locked now? Or did it become like Covid news n discussion with up-to-date links to things on sites like https://nextstrain.org/ and simpler stuff n blogs/microblogs? Anyway, see yas in a month or two, helping a friend move and deal with the council. I'll be in the regular IRC channels though, most often the web is a faff, being mobile only atm

Anyway, I'm having a great time in London, mostly off-line, canals and walks and one recent outdoor party, also met Barrett Brown, who many will know got so so fucked over, they've PTSD now and're claiming asylum here. Which was awesome. To meet them that is.

they/them ta / libreav.org / wiki.thingsandstuff.org/Audio and related pages / gh