COVID-19

Completely and utterly unrelated.

Moderators: raboof, MattKingUSA, khz

bhilmers
Established Member

Re: COVID-19 - Meet Bill Gates...

Post by bhilmers »

jonetsu wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 12:06 amWhere is your billions of lives ?
Do the math.
jonetsu wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 12:06 am...if I start to come up with counter arguments also expressed by scientists (which for you could be not rational and well educated people ?) it might very well happen that you will just drop it.
Not if there was consensus. Counter arguments are part of science, but consensus is the guide. That's what it means to trust science. The consensus for decades is that vaccines save countless lives and there is no evidence to sway consensus.
Noahsark
Established Member

Re: COVID-19

Post by Noahsark »

bhilmers wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 11:25 pm There is no doubt among rational, educated people that vaccines are one of the greatest lifesaving tools ever invented.
The proof is in the pudding Bhilmers, take the time to watch this...
Vaxxed II - https://www.bitchute.com/video/1RAAGIgNLeJU/

You can hear the stories of people who have been damaged by vaccines and then you hear the stories of the
excellent health of the children who were not vaccinated; it is clear as day for any one with eyes to see.
bhilmers wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 11:25 pm Are you disputing the validity of a document written by top members of their field (11 authors from 9 countries) with 69 citations from top medical publications?
Who are these 11 authors you speak of and what are their backgrounds? Top medical publications? The top medical publications for the most part are controlled by those who deliver bought and paid for science to justify the aspects of the agenda they are rolling out all over the planet.

If you want to take gates' new Rna gene editing vaccine, be my guest, but I would highly advise against it; that is unless you want to be transhumanised and become a puppet of the puppeteers.

Here is an great article from Whitney Webb on moderna and the vaccine they are developing.
https://www.thelastamericanvagabond.com ... -vaccines/

I wouldn't trust a damn thing coming out of the WHO

Watch the Corbett series, if you don't want to watch it then read it, at his site are the full transcripts for each episode.
You can hear about all of the kids in India who were debilitated for life by ones of gates' vaccine programs or the sterilization
of women that took place in Africa with another one of his vaccine programs.

Here you go--- they're telling you what they want to do out in the open at this UN site here:
https://unnwo.org/

Happytalism? Yeah more like weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth, maybe happytalism for the technocrats who are in charge of the system.
merlyn wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 10:50 pm The Corbett report seems to me fairly typical right wing propaganda.

Corbett is far from right wing propaganda - from that statement alone tells me that you are induced with left wing propaganda. Probably loved obama didn't you? and I am not saying that because I support trump - he is no different than obama in my eyes - a puppet politician serving the agenda to build the new world order. They both were rolling out the plans detailed in the project for the new american centuries white paper called rebuilding america's defences published in the year 2000. The end of their plan was to start a war with china and it looks like they are creating that narrative for that recently in media doesn't it?

Corbett is one of most discerning journalist of our time and real journalist are a rare thing in these times, especially since the cia was successful with their project mockingbird.

But you guys (bhilmers and merlyn) think what you want to think. I know this shit scares you and it easier to attack it then it is to actually take the time and go through the world view altering and emotional process to come to the truth and the reality of what is taking place on planet earth.

Take your minds back and know thyself - why would you give your minds away to the superstition of authority?

Are you truly intelligent or are you just happy with the guise of intelligence, to be a parrot of what is sold on what is being touted as "intelligence" by the mind manipulators?

I don't want to argue with you guys - but I post something on gates and here you two swoop in with all of defensiveness over it.
Watch the series and then come back - refute it point by point if you like, if that makes you feel better. In the end you won't be able to and deep in the subconscious you both know that and that is why you won't even look at it.

If you don't want to watch it - then don't - I'm all for your freedom of choice to do so either way.
But why come on here with your defensiveness and attack when you could just leave it be? Because in the end it doesn't matter what evidence is put in front of you, you will do your what you do to defend your illusions on the subject, that is unless you are truly intelligent and open minded and not just defenders of your illusions.
merlyn
Established Member

Post by merlyn »

@Noahsark It only requires a small amount of logic to be applied and the arguments you're putting forward begin to crumble. You've repeatedly stated that we should not listen to authority. We should not listen to authority but we should listen to the Corbett report. I'm sure you can see the logical contradiction in that. You're setting up the Corbett report as the new authority.

You could reject logic as a tool of the conspiracy. You could do that. But if you do, your posts would be best considered fiction, where logic applies more loosely.
Noahsark
Established Member

Post by Noahsark »

@merlyn

Not really. I am not saying to follow Corbett as the new authority at all.
All I am saying is take the time to watch what he has presented.

I love Corbett's work not because I blindly follow him but because he is one of the rare individuals of our time who has freed his mind of the psychological subversion that infects many people throughout the world.

The minute he promotes any bullshit, which I highly doubt he ever will, but if he does I will be the first to call it out.

Case in point, I use to listen to Michael Tsarion, he was one of my favorite researchers. But when the trump psy-op started he fell for it. I tried to get across to him that he was being fooled by email. I use to sell his books at my old bookstore so when ever I would write him he would write back.
I laid into him about the trump thing and some of the other right-wing bullshit he was falling for, he didn't take it to well I guess because he never wrote me back. Tsarion lost his way and became fooled by the weaponization of the conspiracy narrative - which is part of what I call the trump psy-op.

Tsarion did some great research before all that culminating in his work on the psychological nature of manipulation of the conspirators against the people of the world. He lost his way and got caught by his fear in some way, I suspect it had something to do with the deliberate attack on white males and he let them back him into that corner psychologically.

Henrik Palmgren from Red Ice Creations fell for it as well - and he was another one of my farvorite researchers years ago. The reason he changed is whole other story that has to do with the women who is married to now. He fell into the right wing camp and his wife was promoting racist bullshit on his site.

Alex Jones is a whole other story, a real study in controlled opposition if you will. I use to listen to him ever day until another individual started to direct me to info on him that exposed him for who he really is. It was easy for me to pick up on because I never followed any one in reality - I cast my research net wide and far so it was easy for me to see the obfuscation tactics that he was employing.

...and I can go on, but I feel that is enough to prove to you that, no I do not follow anyone, only the facts, truth and reality which is sacred to me. And it should be sacred to every human being on this earth, not because I say so - but because they are sacred and never should be seen as otherwise.

I take up the old Gaelic motto - "Truth Against the World" and the world is the illusion that has been cast upon it that many still blindly believe.

They told us that Columbus discovered the America's - bullshit, how do you discover a land with people upon it. If anything the history books should read that the Natives in the west discovered America - but that not it not the case is it?
merlyn wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 1:17 am You've repeatedly stated that we should not listen to authority.

You have to realize who the so called authorities are, what their agenda is and who funds that agenda.

In my eyes being an "authority" on anything is something that one must earn - you don't get it just because you are part of the government or some multi million dollar institution.

Corbett has earned my trust by the type of reporting that he does and the works he has produced and the minute he betrays my trust is the minute I stop "following" his work and call him out.

Why is that Jonetsu can post the things he does on this subject? We are not colluding with one another... It is because he is a man concerned with seeking out the truth and he has come to it from his own path in life by just honestly looking upon the world. Not because we have read the same books and sources.. any man, women or child who truly desires the truth will find it and it isn't pretty and it isn't all a process of "unicorns and rainbows." It is a fucking hard path and it is heart breaking at times - but it is the true path of spirituality and knowledge that every man must trod if he wants to be the true owner of his mind, body and soul! That just doesn't come to you automatically gifted to you by the state and all its authorities.

Modern man thinks himself so enlightened in these times - but as far as I am concerned he is still plagued by the most dangerous superstition that has ever laid hold on our species - and that is the superstition of authority, it is old and it has worked for the conspirators for over a millennia. If man wants to truly be FREE he is going to have to grow up and mature past that superstition because it is on the verge of being responsible for selling our whole species in to a form of slavery that we have never witnessed before in history.
Last edited by Noahsark on Mon May 25, 2020 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
bhilmers
Established Member

Post by bhilmers »

Noahsark wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 12:41 amYou can hear the stories of people who have been damaged by vaccines and then you hear the stories of the excellent health of the children who were not vaccinated
These are called anecdotes. I have them too. I've been vaccinated at every stage of my life and I get yearly flu vaccines. I've never had a bad experience and I'm in exceptionally good health. In my personal experience, vaccines are safe. Shouldn't I trust my own instincts? Why would stories from other people have any more weight than my own? They don't.
Noahsark wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 12:41 amI know this shit scares you and it easier to attack it then it is to actually take the time and go through the world view altering and emotional process to come to the truth and the reality of what is taking place on planet earth.
LOL!

As someone who works in science it bothers me to no end when people spread this kind of garbage. It entraps the weak and susceptible with grand conspiracies and causes them to act against sound advice. It's sickening people die because of it.
Noahsark
Established Member

Post by Noahsark »

bhilmers wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 2:04 am As someone who works in science it bothers me to no end when people spread this kind of garbage.

TV II
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSEYGsk6KTM

"Science" - one of the most modern forms of religion to enslave the minds of men - a satanic form of religion!

Real science - comprehend and copy nature, simply in respect and awe of it and work with it in accordance.

Luciferic ideology - to manipulate Nature, The Creation of the Creator's to bend it to the illusions of ones liking. The thing is it always ends in destruction for the fools who employ it.

Let me see some sources on these people who have died because of conspiracy...
and you surely aren't talking about Gary Webb are you?
https://allthatsinteresting.com/gary-webb
Then you need to read this to understand that he was killed and that it was made to look like a suicide.
https://rense.com/general60/move.htm

You can go on and make comments that this knowledge is garbage if you like, but man you are just ill informed and afraid of the truth that is right before your eyes. If you knew what was best for you, you would go and look into that elephant that been sitting in your living room!
bhilmers wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 2:04 am It entraps the weak and susceptible with grand conspiracies and causes them to act against sound advice
Wrong again! If you only knew man, if you only knew... but I ain't gonna tell ya my story, because it is fucking unbelievable for someone like you.
You will find out man, soon enough, you will find out and just so you know - I don't relish in it at all, it pains my heart to see it.

I wish you were you right... I really do.
merlyn
Established Member

Post by merlyn »

@Noahsark Look, with respect you keep posting "you have to do this, you have to do that. You have to watch this video, you have to watch that video." It all sounds a bit authoritarian and according to your own principles it can be safely ignored.

I too think the system is flawed. I would nominate Ayn Rand, Alan Greenspan, Loyd Blankfein, Rupert Murdoch, Goldman Sachs and the one percent as some of the villians, but I don't agree with the particular perspective you have.

I think pandemics happen and children should be vaccinated.
Noahsark
Established Member

Post by Noahsark »

merlyn wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 2:53 am I think pandemics happen and children should be vaccinated.
What ever suits you...

Just make sure it is your own children that you are giving those vaccines to and not anyone else's against their will.
bhilmers
Established Member

Post by bhilmers »

Noahsark wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 2:38 am"Science" - one of the most modern forms of religion to enslave the minds of men - a satanic form of religion!

Real science - comprehend and copy nature, simply in respect and awe of it and work with it in accordance.

Luciferic ideology - to manipulate Nature, The Creation of the Creator's to bend it to the illusions of ones liking. The thing is it always ends in destruction for the fools who employ it.
This is literally the No true Scotsman fallacy. Bro, do you even philosophy? It's like talking to a freshman in college...
jonetsu
Established Member

Post by jonetsu »

I read the new replies which took the time I have available for now. I'll try to find the time later on today to reply. If not, it'll be tomorrow.
Noahsark
Established Member

Post by Noahsark »

bhilmers wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 4:48 am This is literally the No true Scotsman fallacy. Bro, do you even philosophy? It's like talking to a freshman in college...
If that is what you think, than feel free to think so, it doesn't make it so.

Lets back track here...

I post the Corbett series on bill gates. You and merlyn pop in on the thread because you are threatened by it because both of you are vaccine supporters.

Have you watched the videos yet? I suspect that you haven't and that you in reply to not watching it will you come up with some reason not to which is a deflection tactic, because it is just "garbage" and not worth your time. Kind of childish if you ask me, but your choice again.

If you guys are so inclined why not create your "own" pro vaccine thread here where everyone interested can have a conversation on the subject if they wish.

If not, and you are so well versed in science and what is going on, then watch at least one of the videos and take it point by point and make a case with links and sources to refute what Corbett has presented.

The one source that has been posted from you guys is a WHO source that holds no validity because the WHO is a corrupted source, not in my opinion, but in reality. It is like going to Hannibal Lector to get info on the latest serial killing who the investigator doesn't know is actually Hannibal Lector doing the killings.

The other source is the "No true Scotsman fallacy" which doesn't apply here in all actuality, in fact it should be called the racist fallacy because at its roots that is what it is, racist for or against what ever. I am not generalizing here at all, what I am saying here is based on years of research into this subject of conspiracy.

To resort to insults like -- "It's like talking to a freshman in college..." instead of engaging in the subject matter on this thread is simply another deflection tactic on your part and in fact is a projection of your own state of mind in regards to the subject matter at hand. In fact to call you a freshman on the subject is not valid because you refuse to enter the arena of the subject matter entirely. You are standing outside the school room just calling the students names instead of really listening to what is being learned there.

It is like calling an African man a nigger because his skin is black without ever taking the time or having the interest to get to know him, to find out that in reality he is really an intelligent well meaning individual. It doesn't make the racist right simply because he believes it and it doesn't make you right simply because you are afraid to find out that you are wrong - so instead you refuse to engaged in the subject of the conspiracy because to do so would destroy all of the illusions that you hold dear.

So either engage the subject matter here or leave it be - start your own thread on what ever subject you like because I am about tired of talking to the wall in your mind.

There is one lesson I learned on this path - that every one has to free their own mind - I can't do it for you, you have to do it yourself.
Noahsark
Established Member

Post by Noahsark »

@bhilmers & merlyn

You most likely will not take the time to watch this either, but I will post it anyway because the analogy presented here is fitting on so many levels.

A Few Not So Random Thoughts on the Myth of Santa Claus

and with that I resign from the argument. My time and your time will be better spent in other pursuits rather than locking horns over the impasse that has come up here. From where I stand you both are brainwashed and from where you stand I am an ignorant conspiracy fool.

So be it. Time will tell...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_g-XjSNh8TY
merlyn
Established Member

Post by merlyn »

@Noahsark One strategy the elite use to control people is 'divide and conquer'. The biggest danger to the elite is that ordinary people come together, act in their own interests and agree to get rid of the elite. By that logic you're doing the elite's work for them. The elite drive wedges between people on issues like climate change and vaccination. As long as ordinary people are fighting with each other the elite are safe.

By suggesting that we line up in neat rows around controversial issues and create threads where there will be no challenges you serve the interests of the elite.

If you want to type your ideas without any challenges a public forum isn't the best place to do that. E-mail or WhatsApp may be more suitable.
Noahsark
Established Member

Post by Noahsark »

merlyn wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 3:41 pm By suggesting that we line up in neat rows around controversial issues and create threads where there will be no challenges you serve the interests of the elite. If you want to type your ideas without any challenges a public forum isn't the best place to do that. E-mail or WhatsApp may be more suitable.
======>Go back to page 1 -->>

"Follow" the links and connect the dots!!!

"you serve the interest of the elites." --???!!!

Yeah - that is why my music is dedicated to teaching people about --This Superstitious Eclipse
and did you ever wonder Why'd They Educate Ya?.
Because They Live and the time (It)Is Now to Get On Out of mystery babylon!!! Or did the spider weave a web all around your head? And if he has it isn't my responsibility to take it off -- It's YOURS!

I simply do not want to waste my time with the bullshit you have been brainwashed by. There is a common reality here that if the people do not wake up to it, then it is going to be a BIGGER JUDGEMENT that falls down on them. I am well aware that this event 20-1 is just the beginning of something beyond your purview or interest, why should I waste my time with you if you don't want to follow the links and connect the dots?

What is coming, because it is planned, is so huge it is beyond your wildest imagination. Think of the most wickedest thing you can and I guarantee you it will not come close to what these wicked elites have planned for you, me and everyone else.

In knowing all of this, I know what is at stake here and that most likely I won't be alive 1-3 years from now along with so many others, not because of my own fault, but because of the so-called elites plans and all of the fools who willingly ignored it, dismissed it and even served it in their ignorance! And not because of some fucking virus killing people...

People are committing suicide because of this shit, people are out of work and starving right now as I write this and this is just the beginning...

So ask you again; why should I waste my time with you if you don't want to follow the links and connect the dots? Because I better things to do than just bang my head up against your fucking wall of ignorance!
bhilmers
Established Member

Post by bhilmers »

Noahsark wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 4:41 amWhat is coming, because it is planned, is so huge it is beyond your wildest imagination. Think of the most wickedest thing you can and I guarantee you it will not come close to what these wicked elites have planned for you, me and everyone else.
I see you making a lot of noise but not offering anything tangible, let alone solutions. Do you have a solution? Can you define the problem in answer in plain language? If not, why should I listen to you?