#meet and talk and chat about anything Linux audio related
#Saturday May 8th / 6pm GMT / 8pm CEST / 14.00 EDT
#time-zone-convert to mytime.io
10 in a row. Nothing can silence us.
It's an open cafe with no particular schedule, stay as long as you like, it usually runs 3+ hours so do join in later if you can.
Join at fairmeeting.net/alinuxmusiciansvideomeeting.
Video and mic usage is optional, meeting room chat is open for all.
This thread is posted to track any notes and stuff that may come up and to help spread the word.
There's a shared scratchpad agenda open (no login req.) at framapad.org.
This will be the 10th linuxmusicians.com video meet organized on @briandc's initiative.
- Meeting platform is Jitsi and supported by most browsers. Generously hosted by fairkom in Austria.
- When joining you may see a notice about being the only participant, ignore that, if anyone else is in the room they'll appear within seconds
- RTFM at jitsi.github.io/handbook if you want
- Mobile and desktop apps are available (scroll down for links and setup info). Desktop app is electron without jack in/outputs
- gphoto can turn some digital cameras into a webcam
- OBS.Ninja live video from smartphone, tablet, remote computer, into OBS Studio by webRTC
- OBS Studio supports Virtual Camera with v4l2loopback
- PulseAudio emulation for ALSA
Here are some bullet point minutes from meet#2, meet#3 and a thread from