COVID-19

Completely and utterly unrelated.

Moderators: raboof, MattKingUSA, khz

jonetsu
Established Member

Re: COVID-19

Post by jonetsu »

Another interesting angle on extra-terrestrials comes from the leader of the Falun Gong (Falun Dafa) cult Li Hongzi. Falun Gong is banned in China for having tried to overthrow the government. Falun Gong is a large organization that I do not support at all, that's represented in many countries in many ways. They have a yearly day in New York that attracts thousand of people in the streets. They have the Shen Yun dance group that makes annual shows in many large cities. The Shen Yun dance group bi itself is worth $75 millions an had revenues of $22 million in 2016 (Business Insider). They have the 'China Uncensored' youtube channel as well as the New Tang Dynasty channel (NTD). Many Western politicians are giving talks at their meetings. They often do protests in front of government offices.

I do not support Falun Dafa even though they are promoting a form of qi gong which attracts Westerners. There's NO need to belong to a cult to do qi gong.

In any case their leader Li Hongzi, in a 1999 Times magazine interview was very serious about extra-terrestrials wanting to steal the soul of humans. Coming from a cult leader that tried to overthrow the Chinese government and that's so well established in the Western world is interesting.

Excerpt from the interview:

Li: The aliens come from other planets. The names that I use for these planets are different . Some are from dimensions that human beings have not yet discovered. The key is how they have corrupted mankind. Everyone knows that from the beginning until now, there has never been a development of culture like today. Although it has been several thousand years, it has never been like now.

The aliens have introduced modern machinery like computers and airplanes. They started by teaching mankind about modern science, so people believe more and more science, and spiritually, they are controlled. Everyone thinks that scientists invent on their own when in fact their inspiration is manipulated by the aliens. In terms of culture and spirit, they already control man. Mankind cannot live without science.

The ultimate purpose is to replace humans. If cloning human beings succeeds, the aliens can officially replace humans. Why does a corpse lie dead, even though it is the same as a living body? The difference is the soul, which is the life of the body. If people reproduce a human person, the gods in heaven will not give its body a human soul. The aliens will take that opportunity to replace the human soul and by doing so they will enter earth and become earthlings.

That there's so much Westerners into Falun Gong, and such an organization, it gives another angle to this.

The 1999 interview:

http://content.time.com/time/world/arti ... 61,00.html

The Falun Dafa 2019 New York event, close to 10,000 attended:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMdyx0895Gg

On the music side, Daiqing Tana and Haya, a meditative piece:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDNvu3RYmU8

And a joyful one with audience participation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4jzG0QnPew

jonetsu
Established Member

Post by jonetsu »

Back on Earth so to speak, I have heard from someone with a science background about a concept that considers viruses as 'helpers' that the body 'invites' to help it do a thorough cleanup when the body is in a serious unbalanced state. In other words, the body might 'meet' a, say coronavirus of some sort and then could decide nope, I don't need it at the moment but I'll keep it in mind just in case I need it later.

A problem arises when the body itself is in such a bad state that it cannot withstand the thorough cleaning that's required. A metaphor was made with a house and the regular drop of garbage on the curb, to be picked up. If the garbage accumulates in the house to the point where it's so enormous that a bulldozer is called for help, then the walls of the house might not sustain such a push of garbage to the outside. So the house breaks, eg. the person dies.

It's a simplistic view perhaps although it underlines in its own way the need to maintain a balance. Which is also a belief that sustained thousands of years in China, first with cosmology and the universe (yin and yang to be brief) which subsequently gave birth to traditional Chinese medicine, some forms of martial arts, some forms of arranging the space where one lives (feng shui) so on so forth.

However what we see for some time now is an extreme focus, often on small components like cells, DNA, bacteria, and such. Which in turn has given way to mostly the treatment of symptoms instead of causes when it hits the streets. Symptoms gone, customer satisfied.

Another metaphor that was given was with accidents and Louis Pasteur. The observation was, that on each accident scene we see ambulances and police. So, if we suppress ambulances and police then there shouldn't be accidents. Likewise, Pasteur has observed that with many sicknesses there are viruses also present the scene. Pasteur wasn't inside the body before the observation. So let's suppress viruses. What if the viruses are helpers called in for extreme cases to help the organism in getting rid of some problems ?

I found this interesting as it shifts the view from the focus on components to the organism itself and the interactive role of much larger components in establishing and maintaining a balance. I do not know if there's any support for this kind of process in the scientific world at large, I just found it interesting.

For me, the importance of balance is real. I did excesses in the past although time and again I was shown - I experienced rather - that keeping a balance helps a lot. Years and years ago I started to need one of those blue inhalators because I had a problem breathing. Espeicially during the allergic 'season'. So I was prescribed on of those, and got the prescription renewed many times. Then for some othe rreason not related at all I started to relax, to do active relaxation. Qi gong it might be called. Or tai chi. For me it was specifically yi jin jing and zhan zhuang. yi jin jing can be some form of qi gong whereas zhan zhuang consists of standing still for periods of time, and relaxing while doing so. Hence 'active relaxation' and not collapsing. I did not like sitting for meditation since each time there was always some problem with keeping the legs crossed for such a long time. The mind should be quiet, only observing thoughts as they passes by but, that was not easy to achieve it felt more like a 'fight' of some sort. Hence I liked standing up relaxing. Then the mind can be put to be busy 'looking' inside the body bit by bit and seeing what's tense, what could be relaxed and so forth. The mind was given a job. It prevented both the 'ants' in crossed legs and trying to keep the mind still. The mind had something to do and it was rather easy to keep it doing that as the effect of relaxation was taking place. A lazy approach perhaps, but one that did provide an effective relaxation. Hence I could eventually stand still for up to 45 minutes.

Then out of the blue, perhaps a year later, amidst all other things going on in life I suddenly noticed that there were no more breathing problems. And as time went by health improved in general from as state I considered OK to a much better state.

The mind plays a very important role in a immune system. I think there's a general scientific agreement on this. Deep stress, or sustained stress, affects the quality of the immune system. By 'stress' I mean negative stress as in the definition of stress eg. "a state of mental or emotional strain or tension resulting from adverse or very demanding circumstances" (google's very first result, second item).

So again, that was pointing to the concept of a balance. This time with a direct experience.

In more general terms. is it possible to develop a complex and effective science based not on the very small components but on the equilibrium between forces ? So far in known and assessed history there were no civilization that developed such a science. We can speculate eg. 'Egyptians' levitating huge blocks of stones by some mysterious forces and so on. However it is interesting to consider a 'possibility' where a science could attain a high effective degree of sophistication while not being based on the current approach we all take for granted.

Noahsark
Established Member

Post by Noahsark »

I wanted to post this here to bring the conversation back to the present event.

Is COVID-19 Even Real?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvLx17N ... e=youtu.be

https://www.globalresearch.ca/manufactu ... 19/5707781

Noahsark
Established Member

Post by Noahsark »

Here is a video of people filming hospitals - showing that there
are hardly any people at the hospitals when the media is putting out false news
that there is all of these sick people there- please look and see for yourself:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pIMD1enwd4

Noahsark
Established Member

Post by Noahsark »

Jonetsu,

Li seems on with what he is saying from the quote up above. There is so much evidence of the ancient alien presence
it is uncanny. Carlos Castenada writes in his book "The Active side of Infinity" where Don Juan tells him of the predator
"who has given us their minds." I feel that it is the ego within man which is the mind of the predator:

https://www.overwatchproject.com/blog-o ... f-infinity

I am not so sure about your take on viruses that you posted. Sure anything that "invades" the body can give the immune system
a work out and help to strengthen it and ultimately nature will always seek balance for sure.

I agree there is too much focus on symptoms rather than looking at the roots of disease. Also there is the problem of reductionist thinking that
always fails to see the bigger picture, which is at the roots of disfunction when it comes to modern medicine.

Too much of the time money influences science; that what we have for the most part is misconstrued findings and junk science - where
the real gems of discovery are being suppressed.

So Yeah man, balance is so important because without it true health can not be achieved.
Mental stress will certainly deplete ones immune system and it is the immune system that
is on the front line of dealing with disease.

If you are having breathing problems - milk and dairy products can have adverse effects on your respiratory system.
If you cut out the dairy breathing issues as well as allergies will improve and completely go away if one stays away
from the dairy.

http://www.vibrancyuk.com/dairy.html

raboof
Established Member

Post by raboof »

I like how this topic, while discussing some pretty controversial stuff, has remained friendly. Thanks for that!
Noahsark wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:06 am
Here is a video of people filming hospitals - showing that there
are hardly any people at the hospitals when the media is putting out false news
that there is all of these sick people there- please look and see for yourself
A friend of mine is a doctor here in the Netherlands. Normally an internist, they're now being reassigned to the 'corona team' just like many others, meaning the hospital is cutting down on treatment of other diseases to be able to bear the corona load. With those measures they seem to be keeping up (at least for now). A friend of a friend was supposed to be treated for their cancer, which is at risk of spreading, but that appointment has had to be indefinitely postponed.

I don't doubt that mainstream media are exaggerating things, and that these independent people putting out video's are as well. The hospitals are definitely feeling the increased load here, though.

Noahsark
Established Member

Post by Noahsark »

Raboof,

Have your friend post a video of what is going on at the hospital to show the people what is going on.

All information on this plandemic is just that - it is a plan to usher in the global government through the united nations. This is the unfolding of agenda 21. look it up and read the un's document on it...

So with that said - I am not saying that this virus is not happening at the same time, evidence proves that this is bio-weapon that was released.

Now there is information that suggest that this bio-weapon was made at the fort detrick level 4 bio-weapons lab and there were a bunch of weird news reports on strange diseases framed as vaping "illnesses" around the the time that fort detrick was shut down by the cdc.

Some reports are also suggesting that there were different strains released that were race specific to the chinese and the iranian people. Which would also explain the huge increase in cases in italy since the italian people and iranians share similar genetics.

Other things to consider since all of the evidence points to this being a bio-weapon release, that is quite possible that "they" could just release it were ever they like to create spikes of outbreaks to keep the operation rolling. Which could be the case in the area that your friends hospital serves.

Here is some more reports from Whitney Webb to consider
An interview
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYZ2VzQ4ghE

and her latest article:
https://www.thelastamericanvagabond.com ... rk-winter/

Do your due diligence raboof and seek the truth - our future depends on it!

jonetsu
Established Member

Post by jonetsu »

The video about the hospitals being empty is quite stunning. I will watch others a bit later.

As for breathing problems, it want away a few years ago, after I started to do some qi gong, or rather, some internal martial arts in the broad sense. This is different from learning moves to some kind of slow dance, while remaining superficial. Some moves have to be learned to start with since that's what we often do best, mimicking. After some time though a curious person can get deeper into this and start to address the approach, the way, of doing things which is the essence of it. The breathing, the active relaxation, all things that in the longer run proved to be beneficial to health and spirit. At least in my case, but I think with many dedicated people also. Dedicated because there's an effort that has to be made. Some people stop at the 'dance'. They learn the moves then do not go deeper. This was in essence the approach taken by the american gov't in Japan and the communist gov't in China when they suppressed martial arts at some point.

It's not for decoration that many Chinese martial arts training places have shovels, umbrellas, sticks, hoes and such common objects. Martial arts were a way to protect the people against governments. People learned how to be efficient in defending themselves using anything they could have around. The same in Japan. So they were shut down, only to re-appear later, distilled of this essence. More of a health activity, which is very important, although removed were all aspects that could lead to having crowds versed in effective combat skills. This said the health aspects are important but they are not only attained by mimicking the steps tot he dance. A deeper introspection needs to take place. It's kind of in-between sitting meditation and moving.

So after the first year I started that in all honesty I was surprised to find out that there were no breathing problems anymore. I haven't had a flu either since 7 years now, except 1-2 days last month which I think was due to this new strain of the "coronavirus". For me when I hear people saying that the emotional and mental state one is in has an influence on the immune system I cannot do otherwise but agree because this is what I mostly have experienced.

Which goes back to the Truthstream Media link when Melissa speaks about the immune system.

Being actively relaxed, flowing, is a good condition that promotes clear thinking or what would be called today objective thinking and has positive effect on health as a bonus.

There are so many and varied examples around. So many terms and names, qi gong, tai chi, xing yi, nei gong, baguazhang, zhan zhuang, and more, although the basis for all of them is just about the same. Since there are many different people, many different expressions of the same were created through the centuries. The basis is what's more important, and what must be discovered at a personal level as it cannot be mimicked.

Here's a short 2 minute video from someone who also makes a real down-to-earth link with this inner knowledge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TViCXi7f29c

Here's another one with a first song that starts at 00:50. 'Songs' were used in China to circulate knowledge through history. The words of the songs pinpoints some of the principles in a modern way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62ALLUFt19M

jonetsu
Established Member

Post by jonetsu »

raboof wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:25 pm
I like how this topic, while discussing some pretty controversial stuff, has remained friendly. Thanks for that!
Hmmm... I do not see how it could be otherwise. I must be shortsighted :) At times.

merlyn
Established Member

Post by merlyn »

@Noahsark What you're saying sounds like Trump two weeks ago. :) If you find yourself agreeing with Trump chances are you're completely wrong! :)

jonetsu
Established Member

Post by jonetsu »

merlyn wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:36 pm
@Noahsark What you're saying sounds like Trump two weeks ago. :) If you find yourself agreeing with Trump chances are you're completely wrong! :)
I'm certainly no listening nor watching Trump much. I find it a bit difficult to listen to someone with that low level of flexibility in his speech. Mind you, other politicians do address the crowds with such of a simplified, if not 'childish' rhetoric. Trump is not unique although a prominent figure in that field. That he's at the head of a country that has military bases all around the world makes him very visible. One would never hear of such a president if the country was Lichtenstein for instance.

This said, I do not recall him going along with the narrative that hospitals are deserted. Have you heard him about the closing of the Fort Derrick bio research lab after the CDC went in for non observation of protocols and at just about the same time some cases around were found of people having a 'strange' respiratory illness ? Did you hear him saying that ?

(Of course I did not observe the Noahsark name in bold red in your reply, IF the bold red attributes were of your doing. This is open for everybody to participate)
Last edited by jonetsu on Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sysrqer
Established Member

Post by sysrqer »

As someone who's partner is a medical practitioner I can confirm that hospitals are certainly not deserted, at least not in the European country we live in.

CrocoDuck
Established Member

Post by CrocoDuck »

@Noahsark

Right, I have been trying to keep away from this thread as this illness claimed the life of 3 people I know, and killed 25 people a day in my home town in Italy in the last 2 weeks. Friends of mine in the healthcare system are working mad shifts and the army has been employed to set up field hospitals and carry away the dead for cremation. Sorry if I am not in the mood to read the whole wall of text you guys have left behind, and address all the specific points. Classic TL;DR. But also classic "no energy at the moment to fight against confirmation bias".

I will just mention this: you are not seeing hospitals being overwhelmed yet in the USA or wherever you live? Get acquainted with the logistic growth of epidemics:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kas0tIxDvrg

A friendly reminder: the evolution of any natural phenomenon is dictated by the rates of growth of quantities, not the amount of the quantity itself. I will leave it here.

Epidemics are nothing but the mathematical inevitability of the logistic curve. And you will see it.
Check my Linux audio experiments on my SoundCloud.
Browse my AUR packages.
Fancying a swim in the pond?

jonetsu
Established Member

Post by jonetsu »

CrocoDuck wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:15 pm
I will just mention this: you are not seeing hospitals being overwhelmed yet in the USA or wherever you live?
This is obviously not the point. It's rather about the enormous discrepancy between what the US mainstream media reports and what those people have filmed at various hospital locations in the US.

Assuming that the filming was done in appropriate time and not 3 months ago.

But then, why would a mainstream US TV media take footage of a busy hospital in Italy from the 22nd to pretend this was int he US on the 25th? With TV footage to support the evidence.

This is what it's about. Not that there's a new virus or not. In the same vein it's possible to question how the PCR tests are actually working ? What are they measuring exactly ? The specific COVID-19 viral charge in one's organism ? How does it work ?

Just look at how prof. Didier Raoult in France was dragged publicly in the mud in the French medias for the 70-years old cholorquine, him who is an international figure about infectious diseases, leading the Marseille IHU on the matter ? Why was he in conflict with the minister of health Buyzn whose husband works close to the pharmas at the INSERM ? Not to mention Buyzn herself and the direct professional link to pharmaceuticals. Why has prof. Raoult received several time death threats by phone in the middle of the night ?

Why was the hydrochloroquine classified amongst venomous substances on January 5th 2020 in France after 70 years of existence and after being prescribed to millions of people ? Link to the French gov't available.

This is largely questioning the role of the medias as it seems that something is not entirely right, something that cannot be blamed on ignorance.

Could it be that high levels of pollution in the Po Valley in Italy plays a role in weakening people's immune system ?

""On a European scale, the air pollution level is comparable only to southern Poland, where there is a coal industry and frightening sources of pollution"."

https://www.thelocal.it/20190228/po-val ... tion-italy

Is it still possible to ask questions ?

CrocoDuck
Established Member

Post by CrocoDuck »

jonetsu wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:39 pm
But then, why would a mainstream US TV media take footage of a busy hospital in Italy from the 22nd to pretend this was int he US on the 25th? With TV footage to support the evidence.
Because Italy on the 22nd will be the USA in a few weeks from the 22nd. This is how epidemics grow, that is what I refer to as the inevitability of logistic curves. Italy now = future of any other country that started later with the spreading. It might have not been framed like that by the media which, granted, are after sensationalism. In fact, I highly doubt that they reported it in any sensible way. It is still very relevant information, though, as it shows how things will be going. Information that can be used to prepare ahead, and maybe have an end result not quite Italy instead. And as such it should be taken, after the sensationalism is put aside, but it is being dismissed as scaremongering instead. And this is beyond me. There is a real example of how bad things can go, but instead of learning from it is best to speculate on what hidden plots there might be behind the media?
jonetsu wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:39 pm
Is it still possible to ask questions ?
Of course. What is not philosophically honest is to invent answers to those questions, however rational those might be, and elevate them to truth. Good questions, very well posed, very rational. But speculation is not an answer to any of them. Scientific research brings the answers.

That of pollution is a good example. Let's assume that there is correlation between pollution and the mortality rate, if that is the correct technical term (I keep on confusing between a bunch of them). Correlation and causality are not the same thing. At the same time in the same area the average age of the population is higher than anywhere else in Europe (and pretty much the rest of the world a part Japan, if I am not mistaken). The virus is known to produce more severe symptoms on older people. So, does pollution cause higher mortality in affected people? Does smoking? Or are they confounding factors that tend to appear together with the real causes of mortality for unrelated reasons? Only a scientific experiment can tell. And/or, crossing data from areas with less pollution after they got the virus to spread. At the moment, the data is incomplete, which is why even the specialist of the field retain from making conclusions.
Check my Linux audio experiments on my SoundCloud.
Browse my AUR packages.
Fancying a swim in the pond?