Future of LinuxMusicians?

How can I make this site better? Let me know what you'd like to see!

Moderators: MattKingUSA, khz

shimpe
Established Member

Re: Future of LinuxMusicians?

Post by shimpe »

raboof wrote: Yeah, looks like it. If anyone has some time to look into fixing this in rawdog and/or dropping the guys at homerecording a note, be my guest ;)! I'm not available for this right now...
In the mean time, I've also mailed the forum admin at homerecording.be to inform him of the problem.
raboof
Established Member

Post by raboof »

shimpe wrote:
raboof wrote:It'd be nice to have a 'linux' tag that I could subscribe to, but I'm not sure blogspot allows filtering feeds by tag. For now I added all of it.
Thanks! In the mean time I noticed that the video bar pointing to my youtube videos pointed to something else instead and I've corrected it so that on average the blog becomes more relevant in this list :D

Filtering blogspot rss based on tags is possible using the following syntax:

http://your-blog.blogspot.com/feeds/pos ... /-/tagname

so in this case:

http://a-touch-of-music.blogspot.com/fe ... lt/-/linux
Cool, thanks for the hint. If you add linux tags I can update the feed I'm using :)
shimpe
Established Member

Post by shimpe »

raboof wrote:Cool, thanks for the hint. If you add linux tags I can update the feed I'm using :)
Thanks! I've tagged one post with linux (and hoping to add many more in the near future ;) ).
raboof
Established Member

Post by raboof »

shimpe wrote:
raboof wrote:Cool, thanks for the hint. If you add linux tags I can update the feed I'm using :)
Thanks! I've tagged one post with linux (and hoping to add many more in the near future ;) ).
Updated, thanks!