Removal of PMs

How can I make this site better? Let me know what you'd like to see!

Moderators: MattKingUSA, khz

TAERSH
Established Member

Removal of PMs

Post by TAERSH »

Hi.

Since this forum doesn't have any bugs section (at least I couldn't find any) I think I'll post this here.
The removal of PMs doesn't work. It returns an error, saying: The submitted form was invalid. Try submitting again.

Compared to that, the removal of Topics/Posts (Censorship) seems to work very well and almost immediately on this forum. I think, liberty should not remove topics and should also not refuse to remove PMs, when a user/member decides to do so.

When will this going to be fixed?
raboof
Established Member

Re: Removal of PMs

Post by raboof »

TAERSH wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 2:53 am Since this forum doesn't have any bugs section (at least I couldn't find any) I think I'll post this here.
The removal of PMs doesn't work. It returns an error, saying: The submitted form was invalid. Try submitting again.
I have noticed this as well: it does not appear to work from the 'list of messages' screen but opening a single message and using the 'x' delete button does work for me.
TAERSH wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 2:53 am Compared to that, the removal of Topics/Posts (Censorship) seems to work very well and almost immediately on this forum.
Give it a rest, man.
TAERSH wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 2:53 am When will this going to be fixed?
I'm not planning on diving into the code, but I will update phpBB to the latest version when I find some time.