Notifications

How can I make this site better? Let me know what you'd like to see!

Moderators: MattKingUSA, khz

arpegadream
Established Member

Notifications

Post by arpegadream »

I am not getting notifications to my original posts, is the site designed to do that? It would be great to see notifications that responses in my threads would take place. Thank you!
Michael Willis
Established Member

Re: Notifications

Post by Michael Willis »

arpegadream wrote:I am not getting notifications to my original posts, is the site designed to do that? It would be great to see notifications that responses in my threads would take place. Thank you!
You should get notifications when people quote you in a reply. Also if you select the wrench icon, there is an option to subscribe to the thread, which I think will notify you of all activity on the thread.
Basslint
Established Member

Post by Basslint »

arpegadream wrote:I am not getting notifications to my original posts, is the site designed to do that? It would be great to see notifications that responses in my threads would take place. Thank you!
+1 for this much needed feature. It doesn't make sense to receive notifications for quotes and not replies to one's own thread.
The community of believers was of one heart and mind, and no one claimed that any of his possessions was his own, but they had everything in common. [Acts 4:32]

Please donate time (even bug reports) or money to libre software 🎁

Jam on openSUSE + GeekosDAW!
finotti
Established Member

Post by finotti »

As Michael said, you just need to subscribe to the thread. It seems you would like to automatically be subscribed to your own threads, which makes sense, but at least you can always do it yourself.