Rosegarden midi channel vs Casio CTK-810

Support & discussion regarding DAWs and MIDI sequencers.

Moderators: MattKingUSA, khz

zipypmel

Rosegarden midi channel vs Casio CTK-810

Post by zipypmel »

Hi, first, I'm a newbie on Ubuntu Studio and Rosegarden so my apologies if my question is stupid lol.

My question is, regarding to Casio information, I need to get left hand on channel 3 and right hand on channel 4 in order to get their hand showing separately on the keyboard LCD screen for their kind of teaching.

Yesterday, for one song (the beginner luck I guess lol), I succeed even on sending the file to my keyboard all worked fine and without any problem.

Today, for the same song, I supposed with same setting (midi setting, peripheral, soundbank which is Casio WK3000) I fail to get any sound when I change the channel in intrument parameter.

I don't understand... Unfortunately I guess it's the peripheral midi management (sorry if it's the wrong name I'm a french speaking working with french Rosegarden) and when I save my yesterday *.rg project, it didn't kept all my settings. May some one please help me to solve this ?

PS If any of you have the sound bank for a Casio CTK-810, would you share with me ?
studio32

Re: Rosegarden midi channel vs Casio CTK-810

Post by studio32 »

Welcome. Stupid questions are not a problem here ;)

I can't answer your question. The best thing you could do is asking it on the rosegarden user mailinglist imo.
zipypmel

Re: Rosegarden midi channel vs Casio CTK-810

Post by zipypmel »

and please tell me how, newbie on linuxmusicians too lol. Thank you !