Search found 6 matches
Search found 6 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:32 am
- Forum: Computer Related Hardware
- Topic: Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 2nd Gen mixer driver
- Replies: 98
- Views: 14836
I just bought and hooked up an 18i8 2nd gen (used a Mac to run the Focusrite mixer/config software), so I was really pleased to find this discussion. Is this driver still under development and is the source available?
- Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:00 pm
- Forum: About LinuxMusicians
- Topic: Advice for a DAW under Linux (don't laugh, please!)
- Replies: 6
- Views: 12685
But with me first the question rases what kind of music you want to go produce. The anwer is important for the right choises. That interesting. I'm just getting started with recording, and I'm using Bitwig. I mainly record mic'd guitar and vocals, but I also want sampler and MIDI for bass, drums, k...
- Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:56 pm
- Forum: Your Studio & Gear
- Topic: Please share your gnu/linux music production setup
- Replies: 89
- Views: 58231
Also just getting into home recording. I'm mainly a guitarist. Software Arch Linux w/Jack2, Cadence, Catia, Carla, etc. Bitwig Studio Hydrogen Guitarix (although I don't use it, much, I prefer using actual amps) Hardware Home-built PC (dual monitor setup) ART USB Dual Pro interface Yamaha HS8 monito...
- Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:56 am
- Forum: Plugins, Effects and Instruments
- Topic: Sonarworks Headphone Calibration Plugin
- Replies: 160
- Views: 16579
Has anyone tried/used the Sonarworks Headphone calibration VST on Linux? They support Mac and Win, but was wondering if anyone had used the plugin on Linux with any success (via Airware or Carla)?