The Infinite Repeat - Leave It All Behind
- A nasal voice, I got a bad cold
- A Fender Telecaster
- Brummer's amazing Guitarix, I was sitting in front of my monitors and turned them up loud. WHOAW! I've heard quite a lot of tube amps in my life and some modeling stuff too but Guitarix is just exceptionally good. Just listen to how the guitar sound saturates, Guitarix really reacts like a real tube amp.
- A Studio Projects B1 for the vocals. If anyone got a good tip for a better mic I'm all ears.
- Rui's unbeatable Qtractor.
- A bunch of plug-ins: Invada compressor, lv2fil, Freeverb, Calf Gate (to gate the spill of the guitar strumming on the vocal track), linuxDSP MBC2, Fast Lookahead limiter